11.3.06

Admission...

Not 'admission' as in "acceptance to university" but 'admission' as in "admitting a character flaw". [But I guess the real question is to whether or not those two versions of 'admission' are spelt the same way... ;)]

Now I'm not certain that my blog is the appropriate place to admit a genuine character flaw, but I figured what the heck, it's not like many people actually read my little web foray at this point... so here goes:

I enjoy chick flicks.

There, I admitted it, it's out in the open. Now I don't want to go into too much depth as that might incriminate me further, so I'll just leave it at this... Failure to Launch was pretty good, but not quite as funny as Hitch .

The secrets out...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

whoa....updating your blog on the weekend? that's craziness!

Chick flicks eh? the first step is admitting you have a problem...

Anonymous said...

Hitch was good...but Walk the Line was marginally better

nathan said...

Who is this masked anonymous commenter?!

Anonymous said...

C'est moi Nate! Your friendly Korean school teacher!